Last night I slept through about 60% of the movie “Gut gegen Nordwind”, which is a real shame because I really liked the other 40%. I’ll have to start again soon or read the book. ๐Ÿฟ

ohBananaJoe @ohBananaJoe

โ† An IndieWeb Webring ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ’ โ†’